This site will be down for maintenance on Monday, December 10th from 7AM to 10AM.

This site will also be down for maintenance on Monday, January 14th from 8AM to 10AM.

This is where you can create an account and apply for coverage under the General Waste Discharge Requirements and Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Discharges of Waste Associated with Cannabis Cultivation Activities (Cannabis General Order) and file for a Cannabis Small Irrigation Use Registration (SIUR) water right.

Never been here before?


Already have an account?

Log in

New! Update for Onstream Reservoirs/Ponds
The draft Cannabis Policy update, if approved, will allow you to obtain an SIUR for certain onstream ponds. Click here for more information on the proposed Cannabis Policy changes, including how and when to submit your application.

Please make sure you have the following items before beginning the application. Download a printable version of the checklist here.

Frequently Asked Questions
Download FAQs here.

Learn More – Water Quality –
For additional information regarding the Cannabis General Order, please visit Cannabis General Order.

Learn More – Water Rights –
For additional information about the Small Irrigation Use Registration for Cannabis Cultivation, please visit Cannabis Water Rights.

To learn more about the Cannabis Policy, please visit Principles and Guidelines for Cannabis Cultivation.

System Requirements
This site supports following web browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (9.0 or later), and Mozilla Firefox. This website has not been tested with other browsers or mobile devices.